2018 Halloween Howler ENDURO RULES
THERE WILL BE NO FULL SIZE PICK UP TRUCKS THIS YEAR OR VEHICLES BASED OFF TRUCK CHASSIS IE TAHOE, EXPLORER
THERE WILL BE A PRO V8 ENDURO SATURDAY FOR THE OLD ROOKIE STYLE CARS
1. MINIMUM AGE FOR DRIVERS IS 16. DRIVERS UNDER AGE 18 MUST HAVE PARENTS SIGNATURE FOR PERMISSION (MUST BE WITNESSED).
2. Each car must supply one (1) competent scorer, they should bring pen and clipboard. Scorers will be instructed at a meeting prior to race. All scorers must attend meeting. No scorer = Car will be disqualified. Scoring sheet must be turned in regardless of laps completed.
3. Each car must have a 24 by 24 inch sized up right sign board on roof with clear legible number for scoring. Any car that does not have this will NOT Be Scored
4. Event distance may be changed due to number of entries, time constraints, weather, curfew or unforeseen conditions.
5. TRACK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURCHASE ANY CAR FOR $500 TO ENSURE FAIR COMPETITION. BY SIGNING ENDURO ENTRY BLANK YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS CONDITION AND HAVE NO RECOURSE TO CANCEL TRACKS PURCHASE OF CAR.
6. NOTICE: Any vehicle not removed from speedway property within two hours of event conclusion will become the property of speedway. Cars may be removed by registered owner only, ID may be checked. No selling or signing over of cars on speedway property.
7. Competitors leaving cars behind must leave car on 4 wheels and tires. Failure to do so will result in competitor not being allowed to compete in future Enduro events..
8. CARS MUST BE COMPLETELY STOCK. Complete body bumper to bumper must be intact. Stock floor pan, firewalls, trunk floor and wheel wells must be in place. Hood must remain on at all times. A hole in hood is recommended in case of fire. You must cover sunroof opening with sheet metal
9. ALL BUMPER COVERS MUST be REMOVED
10. Both stock bumpers must have 2 safety chains to keep bumper from dragging. Cable may be used, 1/4 minimum. This is mandatory. Anyone continuing with flat tire or dragging bumper will be disqualified.
11. NO ANTI-FREEZE ALLOWED. Water is the only coolant that is allowed.
12. Tires must be stock passenger car tires only. NO race tires. 50 Series MINIMUM sidewall ratio
13. Maximum 7” wide stock wheels. No racing wheels allowed.
14. You are only allowed 2 spare tires in the pits all tire's must have your car number on them
15. Exhaust must extend beyond driver. Stock exhaust manifolds only. No headers except pro v8 Enduro no pipes though the hood
16. Bars for driver protection are optional. Bars must remain in cockpit area, may not go through any firewall. No forward or rearward bars. No bracing allowed, if it did not come from the factory – it does not belong.
17. All doors must be welded or chained shut.
18. All glass, lights, trim, chrome and plastic except front windshield must be removed before entering speedway property. Full front windshield is mandatory!!!!!!!!! Minor cracks allowed, must be taped on both sides. All carpet and upholstery must be removed.
19. Driver seat with seat belt and shoulder strap is required. Three point harness is recommended.
20. Racing helmet, SNELL 95, is required. Proper clothing, long pants and long sleeve shirt is required.
21. Numbers will assigned by track. Keep doors and roof clear for numbers Scorers not responsible if number is not clearly legible numbers
22. Intentional damage to speedway property will be prosecuted. This is an Enduro, NOT a Demo Derby. Any car not being black flagged, losing a wheel, having a flat, losing gas or dragging a bumper must exit immediately. Failure to do so will result in disqualificiation and further prosecution as necessary. No intentionally cutting thru infield, if you are seen cutting thru infield you will not be a top five finisher.
NOTICE: Any participant injured during an Enduro event must report claim to race director to be eligible for insurance coverage. No claims will be considered unless reported prior to leaving speedway on day of event. Any injured driver will be unable to compete in future races until submitting a full medical clearance from a licensed physician.